- Duration: 90 minutes
- Participants: Minimum 6 and maximum 8
- Target: Ham Lovers
- Goal: Interact between the participants and the master cutter, to solve the doubts of the world of ham and learn to make a correct cut of ham.
- Includes: 1 cereal feed iberian ham Julián Becerro by group, insurance of civil responsibility, entrance to the museum “Espacio del Jamón”. During the workshop, the ham will be cut and at the end of the workshop it will be distributed among the participants in vacuum-packed envelopes.
- Program: Basic tools for cutting ham, varieties and types of ham before a choice, cleaning and profiling of the piece, the first cuts, the straightness in the cut, the thickness and adequate size of the slice and the perfect slice
During the course audiovisuals will be screened: «Aprende a cortar jamón con Virgilio Sánchez», «Platos de presentación» and «Presentar un plato artístico de jamón de tirón”
- Price per person: € 100
- If you want, you can change the ham for other quality. Ask for aditional information.
You can ask for additional dates, please consult.
+34 923 415 469
+34 679 387 988
Our courses and workshops are impart by the renowned master cutter Virgilio Sánchez.
It does not include what is not described in the «Includes» section. If the participant have not a tool to carry out a course or workshop, please indicate it at the time of making the reservation in order to manage a loan of professional material and cutlery.
Reservations are considered confirmed, once the payment for the activity has been received. The company reserves the right to cancel an activity if the group is not reached at least 48 hours before the performance of the same or if it cancels a number equal to or greater than 25% of those attending it. In case of cancellation by the organizing company, the registration fee will be refunded or alternative dates will be provided to carry out the activity.
In case of cancellation by the attendees without just cause, a penalty of 25% of the activity will be charged, if said cancellation occurs less than 48 hours prior to the completion of the same.
If you need accommodation in La Alberca, consult to our staff, we can guide you.